Bleach: End of Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU bleach site based on a post apocalyptic disaster.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Spotlight
Member of the Month
T.B.A.
Admin of the Month
T.B.A.
Latest topics
» Ancient's Lore
Quincy Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:37 pm by Virkaen

» Taken Abilities
Quincy Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 am by Virkaen

» Fullbringer Ranks and Request
Quincy Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am by Virkaen

» Quincy Ranks and Request
Quincy Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:29 pm by Virkaen

» Vizard Ranks and Request
Quincy Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:40 pm by Virkaen

» Arrancar Ranks and Request
Quincy Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm by Virkaen

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Quincy Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:48 pm by Virkaen

» Fullbringer Template
Quincy Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:33 pm by Virkaen

» Quincy Template
Quincy Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 pm by Virkaen

» Vizard Template
Quincy Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:16 pm by Virkaen

Quincy Ranks and Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Virkaen
Admin

Quincy Ranks and Request Empty
PostSubject: Quincy Ranks and Request   Quincy Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Please keep in mind that these positions were what you held prior to The Event (if you don't know what that is than read the freaking storyline!). The infrustructor of the Quincy might change IC so positions are mainly for background and rank. Please post in this topic what position you wish to take.

-------Arch Angel -------
-------
OPEN
-------

-------Quincy Paladins -------
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

-------Quincy Knights -------
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

------- Quincy Soldiers -------
OPEN OPEN OPEN
OPEN OPEN OPEN
OPEN OPEN OPEN
OPEN OPEN OPEN

Rank Distinction

Arch Angel- The Quincy Leader

The Arch Angel is the leader of the Quincy. Living in the massive Castle Aelwin, He is seen as a monarch to the quincy as this rank has governed the Quincy for a millennium. Always the most gifted of the Quincy, Legends of former Arch Angels suggest that he is a god among men; capable of firing spears instead of arrows, able to push his body past the point of exhausting and keep fighting regardless of conditions, and move faster than even the most skilled of eyes can track. Although most of these are just rumors, it is still understood that the Quincy Leader is on par with the shinigami's Captain Commander. This rank is never given to anyone younger than the age of 45, thus the experiance that is needed to gain such a rank. This rank is hand picked from the previous Arch Angel or by the Paladins of the Previous Arch Angel.

The Paladins- Personal Guard

The Paladins are somewhat of a Royal Guard to the Quincy Arch Angel. Hand picked during the first week of an Arch Angels reign, the Paladins devote their entire life to the Arch Angel. They are sworn protectors and usually never leave the Arch Angels pressence unless given a direct order. They are also very powerful Quincy, capable of fighting a Captain or member of the Espada with equal footing. These powerful humans spend any time way from the Arch Angel either sleeping or training.

Quincy Knights- The Elite

The Quincky Knight are the most well known of the Quincy army. These six Quincy are the
prized gems of the Quincy society, often appearing as noblemen of sorts. Each owns a large
manor along the walls of Aelwin. They all show very impressive amount of power and ability, making them the upper Echelon of quincy society. Although not nearly as powerful as the Paladins, they are still a force to be reckoned with and are seen as powerful as Lieutenants.

Quincy Soldiers- The Proud Foot Soldiers

The common Quincy make up this rank. Quincy solders live a normal life outside of serving but when called upon by their leader or one of the Knights, these brave men and women will stand up and fight. These members are on par with the average Division member and live inside the walls of Aelwin.
Back to top Go down
https://endofdaysbleach.rpg-board.net

Quincy Ranks and Request
Page 1 of 1