Bleach: End of Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU bleach site based on a post apocalyptic disaster.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Spotlight
Member of the Month
T.B.A.
Admin of the Month
T.B.A.
Latest topics
» Ancient's Lore
Ancient's Lore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:37 pm by Virkaen

» Taken Abilities
Ancient's Lore I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 am by Virkaen

» Fullbringer Ranks and Request
Ancient's Lore I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am by Virkaen

» Quincy Ranks and Request
Ancient's Lore I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:29 pm by Virkaen

» Vizard Ranks and Request
Ancient's Lore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:40 pm by Virkaen

» Arrancar Ranks and Request
Ancient's Lore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm by Virkaen

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Ancient's Lore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:48 pm by Virkaen

» Fullbringer Template
Ancient's Lore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:33 pm by Virkaen

» Quincy Template
Ancient's Lore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 pm by Virkaen

» Vizard Template
Ancient's Lore I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:16 pm by Virkaen

Ancient's Lore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Virkaen
Admin

Ancient's Lore Empty
PostSubject: Ancient's Lore   Ancient's Lore I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:37 pm

In the beginning there were five. Five beings of immense power that came to be known as the Originals. They were listed as such; A Shinigami, a Quincy, a Fullbringer, and a Hollow. The Fifth was simply known as the Architect. Each never met one another until one faithful day; the death of the first human, Abel. Upon their meeting, they began to argue between one another a to the fate of the first soul. The shinigami naturally wished to protect and the Hollow naturally wished to kill. The Quincy sided with the shinigami while the Fullbringer sided with the hollow. The Architect was the one who ended the fighting. The Architect then explained each their own role in the world and they were to abide by these roles for eternity. Afterwards, the Architect left them to their own destiny.

The tension between the Four never ceased. As humans died, the tension between the two rose in rose until finally each side couldn't take it any longer. The start of the war finally arrived between the shinigami and the hollow, with the shinigami attacking the hollow. Due to the Hollows role in life as the eater of souls, he was vastly out numbered by the shinigami, who had trained the souls of the dead in his ways. So to even the field, the Hollow broke his own body into ten pieces and spawned the first of the hollows; fragments of the original. Weakened by this act, the original hollow rested while his sons and daughters fought the shinigami.

The war raged on, much like it always has, until one fateful battle. In the middle of the battle between the two forces the Architect arrived once more. Furious with the two, he placed curses on both the hollow and the shinigami. For trying to kill the Original Hollow, the shinigami's curse was he would be bound in the earth till the time to end the world and he was to be the one who would destroy everything he had worked so hard to protect. For desecrating his own body, the original hollow's curse was two fold; his children must wear masks to hide their shame and have their hearts removed so they feel no love towards their master and if the Original ever repeated his offense, he too must suffer the curse. After the two were cursed, the Architect left again, never to return.

No longer in control of his children, the Original Hollow left and built the first Los Noches. He built it in hopes that one day his children would break the curse and rejoin him. When they didn't after a hundred years of waiting, The Original sealed himself away for an endless sleep until he was awoken by his sons and daughters.

The Fullbringer and the Quincy races didn't fair much better than the hollow and shinigami. Although they were not directly involved in the war, they resented one another for picking opposite sides. As new members of their race were born, the fullbringer and Quincy sought to teach their newlings rather than to fight one another like the hollows had done. After 500 years, both had put aside their differences and made peace with one another. After another century, the two decided it was their turn to sleep. They knew they would one day have to stand up to the other Original's again and they would patiently wait for their return. The two ended up being
sealed away together to await the return of the others.

As the years went on, less and less of the Original's were talked about. Some even regarded them as legends while others preached their existence. After centuries of the hollow-shinigami war, they were eventually forgotten. The events of the present outweighed the events of the past and the legends of the Four originals were lost to the world, along with the location of each ones burial.
Back to top Go down
https://endofdaysbleach.rpg-board.net

Ancient's Lore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: End of Days :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: