Bleach: End of Days
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU bleach site based on a post apocalyptic disaster.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Spotlight
Member of the Month
T.B.A.
Admin of the Month
T.B.A.
Latest topics
» Ancient's Lore
Fullbringer Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:37 pm by Virkaen

» Taken Abilities
Fullbringer Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 am by Virkaen

» Fullbringer Ranks and Request
Fullbringer Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am by Virkaen

» Quincy Ranks and Request
Fullbringer Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:29 pm by Virkaen

» Vizard Ranks and Request
Fullbringer Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:40 pm by Virkaen

» Arrancar Ranks and Request
Fullbringer Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm by Virkaen

» Shinigami Ranks and Request
Fullbringer Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:48 pm by Virkaen

» Fullbringer Template
Fullbringer Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:33 pm by Virkaen

» Quincy Template
Fullbringer Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 pm by Virkaen

» Vizard Template
Fullbringer Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:16 pm by Virkaen

Fullbringer Ranks and Request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Virkaen
Admin

Fullbringer Ranks and Request Empty
PostSubject: Fullbringer Ranks and Request   Fullbringer Ranks and Request I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am

Please keep in mind that these positions were what you held prior to The Event (if you don't know what that is than read the freaking storyline!). The infrustructor of the Fullbringers might change IC so positions are mainly for background and rank. Please post in this topic what position you wish to take.

------- The Council -------
OPEN OPEN OPEN
OPEN OPEN OPEN

------- The Brotherhood -------
OPEN OPEN OPEN
OPEN OPEN OPEN
OPEN OPEN OPEN
OPEN OPEN OPEN

Rank Distinction

The Council- The Decision Makers

The Council is made up of 6 of the strongest Fullbringers, regardless of size. Although the Brotherhood has no real hierarchy, The Council is in charge of making all the rash decisions of the brotherhood. Although all men are his own in the Brotherhood, sometimes drastic events occur that forces these six men and women to come together to make a decision on where the Brotherhood stands.

The Brotherhood- Fullbringers Haven

The brotherhood is an open group of fullbringers that take in anyone, regardless of what they do or did. In their eyes, if you are a fullbringer, you are a brother or sister to them. The only rules are that you cannot attack a fellow brother and that if the council issues an order, on the rare occasion that it does, you are to follow without question. The brotherhood mainly deals with sheltering lost or new fullbringers and teach them the ropes until they are willing to stay and help themselves or be on their way. The Brotherhood hold bases of operations throughout the world and are generally a peaceful organization. They do however tend to feud with the Quincy more than they would admit too.

Back to top Go down
https://endofdaysbleach.rpg-board.net

Fullbringer Ranks and Request
Page 1 of 1